[Public-List] Advice on new sails?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:55:34 PDT 2010

I agree with Stephen...new sails (especially the main) are like a new engine. I like my main flat and when the wind pipes up, instead of a big belly which tends the heal the boat more, the new main drives the boat forward. A 135 with foam luff would not violate class rules since roller furling jibs are basically considered a handicap when racing against hank-on sails.

Mike Lehman