[Public-List] Genoa downhaul

Chris Blain chris.blain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:54:25 PDT 2010

Mine terminates at a cam cleat right next to the clutch for the jib
halyard at the rear end of the cabintop. It runs through several
fairleads and a few blocks to follow the cabintop, and then two blocks
at the bow pulpit, one at the base and one at the forward end of the
pulpit. It then goes to the eye at the head of the sail. Let's do the
whole hoist and drop operation from the cockpit.

Chris