[Public-List] Flattening Reef

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 18:45:38 PDT 2010

Hi A30 Friends, :)

Since the topics of flattening reefs and cunninghams have come up, can I
ask a question that I have been wondering about for a while;

Does anyone have a specific reason for favoring the A30 main gooseneck
riding up and down on that approx. 12 inch track, over a fixed gooseneck and
tack location?

Thx,
Lee

In a message dated 10/21/2010 10:58:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,