[Public-List] Has anyone tried MAS Bio-Solv

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 26 05:39:26 PDT 2010

Usually it is not the source that is the problem it is the end-product
chemical itself. Thus acetone would have the same MSDS sheet whether it
was formed from corn starch or petroleum. Sorting out which carbon
source is  most inefficient is another whole story and  one needs to
include all the carbon expended to get in including any natural gas for
making the nitrogen fertilizer for the corn. Bio - fuels are not all
that great when it comes to carbon efficiencies compared to direct
radiation (solar) sources. What we really need is an Infra-red system to
capture heat energy.