[Public-List] Re-wiring

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon Oct 4 06:43:31 PDT 2010

Up here in the Godforsaken Howling Northern Wilderness, I'm happy to
have 2 AC outlets on the boat. One in the galley that can run one of
them forced-air type electric space heaters, and another up in the
V-berth that runs the electric blanket and a little oil-filled heater.
Of course, were I even farther north, I think that I'd just have to
install a solid fuel furnace and take to burning coal :)

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/