[Public-List] Fitting for cruising Part 1

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Wed Oct 27 07:15:42 PDT 2010

On Richard and Margaret's recommendation, I installed one last year.
Unless you're going to build a raised platform for it (and the seat is
already kinda high), it needs to face forward (at least that seems to be
the case with a liner). Even if the sewage hoses and through-hull
weren't in the way, The level portion of the liner narrows as you move
forward; it's wide enough for the solids tank at the aft end, but not at
the forward end.

I don't have pictures either :P

Cheers,
Kris