[Public-List] Depth Transducer

Greg Roberts gregr at nethere.com
Sat Sep 4 10:52:54 PDT 2010

I'm looking to get a depth sounder going and don't want to punch a new hole. Ayla is hull #43. The transducer is in the hanging locker, starboard side. The threaded riser looks to be bronze. Any idea what it is? Has anyone been successful at connecting it to a new control head? The wiring is screwed up but looks to be sliceable.

I also have some instrument, guessing a knot meter, port side just forward of the ice box. Was that standard?

When I got her the electrical was beyond repair. I've been rewiring her...

Thanks,

Greg