[Public-List] Help !!

Bruce Johnson brucejohnson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 19:28:13 PDT 2010

Dear List Members,

I'm a novice to sailing and I'm trying to find I guess you would say a
general contractor to work with me on restoring an Alberg 30. I think based
on 600 something model number it was one of the last ones built.  I was
hoping to hire someone with knowledge of this boat to guide me through the
restoration project.   I just had diesel completely re-built (and having
just been released from the hospital following cardiac arrest resulting from
bill) I now want to proceed with fiberglass, electrical, woodwork, painting
etc.  That is of course assuming my wife is not successful in her  petition
to be appointed my  guardian based on mental incapacity.  I'm now in for a
dime (actually a lot of dimes)  and  can't turn back.  My hope is to make
this boat into a cherry and keep it for good and of course join your Merry
Club.  Don't want big boat, just a restored classic.  I want to hire someone
who speaks Alberg and walks the Alberg walk.  Someone who can recommend
craftsman or if they can do it themselves all the better.  I just feel that
having an expert who loves this type of boat on your side overlooking or
doing the work is the way to go and could maybe save my marriage.  Stop me
before I spend again. Please help.

Bruce J

Sincerely,

Bruce C. Johnson, Esq.
One Research Court, Suite 450
Rockville, Maryland 20850
Ph: (240) 403-4052
Fx: (301) 519-8001

This e-mail is for the designated addressee only and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you are not the named addressee, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system.  Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. Bruce C. Johnson, Esq., accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230, unless we expressly
state otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matter(s)
addressed herein.