[Public-List] Hand rails

Richard J Hughes rjhughes at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 17 18:25:36 PDT 2010

Would like to get some advise on removing, sealing and replacing the hand
rails on # 438.  Stb side leaks like a sieve!
They have wooden plugs hiding the hardware and I can't tell if they are
screwed into each other (interior deck head to exterior coach roof) or not.
But I hate to drill out 12 wooden plugs each side if not necessary. However,
the leaks have to stop, especially with the rainy B.C season arriving soon.
Thanks all comments will be appreciated.