[Public-List] refit blog

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:56:10 PDT 2010

Ed and any one else interested
>From starboard side.Large line with red tracer drifter/spinnaker halyard.
Smaller line with red tracer 2nd reef luff line.
Large line in foreground no tracer boom down hall.
Smaller line no tracer 1st reef luff line.
Both small lines with small blue tracer are for lazy jacks.
Green tracer line on port 1st reef leech line.
Blue tracer line next to it 2nd reef leech line.
Dark blue and tan on port is the jib halyard..
The two halyards shown stop at the mast.
The reefing lines ,boom down haul and the main halyard which are not in the
picture all lead back to the cockpit.
Richard..(Margaret is the good writer)
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:30 AM, edward schroeder <eddiediver at sbcglobal.net