[Public-List] Help !!

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Sep 25 08:06:51 PDT 2010

Hi, Bruce,

Just "hiring it done" is no way to save money, and in many cases does
not get you the craftsmanship you seek.  But you're in luck that you're
so close to a lot of Alberg 30 owners who are happy to provide advice
based on their own experiences.  And it's important to have that
know-how for the eventual breakdown on the water.

The first step is to get the boat so you can sail it.  That makes
working on the cosmetics all the more enjoyable.  Plus you can raft up
with other A30s and compare notes.

What projects does your boat need?

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org