[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1903, Issue 1

David Tessier dfjtessier at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:23:33 PDT 2010

Roger,

You must be referring to the remarkable five-fingered coral which was discussed at length on this site a few months ago.  Thanks to you, I (and probably several other A30-ers) now realize that the discussion was probably all nonsense.  Anyhow, one-size-fits-all gloves never seem to fit me...

Cheers,

DFT

Trois Bouleaux #319

P.s.: The water in Georgian Bay sloshed away from the Bruce Peninsula over the blustery Labour Day weekend, leaving perhaps a couple of feet (ca. 20%) less water depth under our keel overnight at anchor in Wingfield Basin.  It was noticed with the hand lead and dog walking on the shore.