[Public-List] Reversing the A-30

Greg Bover gregbover at cbfisk.com
Sun Apr 3 05:18:37 PDT 2011

<<<<<<I've heard of that sort of thing.  My feeling is that full keeled
yachts are
'less maneauvreable' than fin keeled yachts only when they are handled by
sailors who aren't used to them.   Any full keeled yacht with a prop in an
aperture can be made to spin in its own length by use of rudder and engine.
Fin keeled yachts have made people lazy and forget how to handle their
boats.
Do I sound like I'm getting on a high horse?  I guess so! Sorry.
Gord<<<<<<

All right, Gord, I'll admit it. I can't back up Linnet worth a damn. Care to
expand on your comment with some instruction?

Greg

Greg Bover
Frances Fitch
Linnet #114