[Public-List] Making a liner boat a non-liner boat

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Fri Apr 1 14:56:01 PDT 2011

Hi Don,

I was just going to mention you as one who had re-built a formerly linered boat as non-linered.  I have really enjoyed following your rebuild and I got a little misty-eyed when you headed for Hawaii. Very happy for you! I really like your mini-dodger - how did that work out?

Another sailor who partially removed the liner (V-berth) is Kirk Little of Salsa, who is more than halfway through a circumnavigation now.  Another nicely outfitted A-30.

Rachel
ex-#221