[Public-List] (no subject)

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Apr 8 12:27:52 PDT 2011

Good idea.

If any of you heard distant cursing coming from southern Georgian Bay last
night, that would have been my friend and I boring three more keel bolt
holes.   We went three inches through white oak then another three inches
into old cast iron in prep for the threads we are going to tap in the iron.

Oh the anguish, the triumph over small victories, the crushing frustration
as the pasce of drilling slowed again.  All that, three more times.

Argh.

Gord #426 Surprise