[Public-List] Hank on sails, where to keep them.

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 06:45:11 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm still using hank on headsails, remember those).  Where to store the
sails? Thus far, we've been keeping one on the deck, generally the genoa and
keep the 100% jib ans storm jib up in the v-berth. When we are lucky enough
to fly the jib, the genoa is in the v-berth.

At first I was hesitant to keep them in the cockpit lockers, but I'm
thinking how much nicer it would be to have these giant bags out of the
way.  My cockpit lockers are more or less dry,  should I expect issues with
mildew? I can't be the first to do this!

Tips? Advice welcome.

-jeff

Jeff Fongemie
#116 Seagrass