[Public-List] Replace Icebox Insulation?

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Wed Aug 3 10:47:59 PDT 2011

I actually rebuilt the icebox/fridge on the other side of the galley and
installed a propane stove/oven where the icebox used to be, so I had a
little less incentive to preserve the vertical faces of the cabinetry,
but I seem to recall managing to preserve them anyway. Now the trim
around the edge of the countertop; that's much harder to conserve when
taking the counter off..

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/