[Public-List] Insurance and Albergs

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon Aug 15 11:23:33 PDT 2011

Also remember to let the surveyor know what you're going to be using the
survey for. You can get a more detailed survey than would be done for
insurance purposes for a slightly higher cost. (The first surveyor I
spoke to when buying Candy Cane mentioned that he only did insurance
surveys at the time. He'd stopped doing purchase surveys, since he'd
gotten too old to do all the extra climbing about inside the boat's
various tight places that they require).

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/