[Public-List] Salsa

Kirk Little kirkalittle at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:32:14 PST 2011

I just got a chance to read the replies to my post and want to extend a sincere thanks for the support and encouragement.  Regarding A30's circumnavigating, I did an extensive amount of online research prior to purchasing Salsa and could find no record of circumnavigation in an A30 other than Yves, solo or otherwise and I've always been curious.  It seems if there are any others out there, they have been keeping to themselves or perhaps there was a circumnavigation or two completed long enough ago for there to be no trace of them online.  Anyway, once I work out a more reliable internet connection here I'll be sure to get more pictures posted to my website along with the detailed passage updates from the Indian Ocean.  If anyone has any input regarding the passage reports or website I'd be happy to try and add other types of information or details. So far I've mostly just been writing whatever I feel like without much structure and on some of the more recent passages the weather left me writing very little at all!  Either way I do have quite a bit of material that I should have posted in the next few weeks, I'll email the list here when I finally get it up on sailingsalsa.com.    Thanks again -Kirk (Salsa #504, Still moored at the international Jetty, Richards Bay South Africa)