[Public-List] Alberg 30 rudder question?

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 06:00:08 PST 2011

Chris,

Like John said I don't believe that the rudders of the Alberg 30 are a particular weak link. There were three, perhaps four, styles of rudder construction. It appears to me that the construction methods improved over the production run of the boats. Any boat rudder can break down. Regular inspections and then maintenance is the key to keeping the rudder safe and functional.

Michael #133