[Public-List] Bluenose II rebuild

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:13:06 PST 2011

I don't know, Hugh.  They do a lot of swinging around with cranes and fork lifts.
This is a Gov't job so I bet you could buy that shelter pretty cheaply when they are finished.  (-;

Oh,  and check out the tabs on the left - they have a second camera up in the rafters looking straight down.

Cheers,   Rod