[Public-List] Recoring Cockpit Floor Suggestions

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 07:45:26 PST 2011

Mel, I am doing the same thing, but haven't decided on the type of hatch yet.  What hatch are you using?

My boat is an earlier model-1968- and has a stiffener running across the cockpit floor, about 24" abaft the forward edge of the cockpit. I plan to frame in the hatch opening and add one frame mid way back to stiffen up the whole area.

Glenn b
s/V Dolce

Sent from my iPad