[Public-List] Great literature....

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Jan 29 13:39:01 PST 2011

Hello friends -

I'm just back from a day on TOUCH WOOD; between the heater and the sun it
was warm enough in the shed to remove our coats.   We steam bent in another
rib and riveted in four of the ones we steamed in before New Year's.   Those
copper rivet roves on the inside sure look sexy and the hull has become
stiffer than ever.

A very good day.

Gord #426 SURPRISE (and #16 TOUCH WOOD)