[Public-List] Emotional rescue qavailable

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 05:33:46 PDT 2011

Ahoy; I have been informed that the Emotional rescue #303 is still in her slip in DuSable Harbor, Chicago after being purchased from the insurance company by a salvage company that knows nothing about boats. It has a very good Universal Westerbeke 3 cylinder 20hp engine. I'll bet you could get the boat cheap if you'd just take it off their hands.

The ER still has the old bronze winches and I have a box in the garage with the old winches and handles that are chromed. Anybody want them?

Ed Schroeder (former Maintanence Manager)