[Public-List] Fw: Emotional rescue qavailable

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 05:35:36 PDT 2011

--- On Wed, 7/13/11, edward schroeder <eddiediver at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: edward schroeder <eddiediver at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Public-List] Emotional rescue qavailable
To: "alberg30" <public-list at alberg30.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 7:33 AM

Ahoy; I have been informed that the Emotional rescue #303 is still in her slip in DuSable Harbor, Chicago after being purchased from the insurance company by a salvage company that knows nothing about boats. It has a very good Universal Westerbeke 3 cylinder 20hp engine. I'll bet you could get the boat cheap if you'd just take it off their hands.

The ER still has the old bronze winches and I have a box in the garage with the old winches and handles that are chromed. Anybody want them?

Ed Schroeder (former Maintanence Manager)