[Public-List] Alberg 30 boat trailer for sail

Tom S. tom.s at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 23 13:19:21 PDT 2011

William,

I will send pictures in a day or so. I am not too good with the computer
and will have to have my wife give me a hand.

But I would like you to know that this trailer is "The real deal". I
really do not know how old it is. I bought in used in Annapolis about
twenty years ago and understand it was fabricated in Texas. It has one
inch coil springs at each of it's six wheels. It is a real  work horse.
I have ten mounted tires which gives you "four" spares. It has "load
leveler" towing bars which I will include a picture of. Also has six
very heavy duty adjustable pads with 15 or so inches of travel.

I can haul my Alberg back and forth to the lake with out even tying it
down...............it is such a good fit.

I just  finished replacing all  brake parts...........Master cylinder ,
wheel cylinders, brake lines, brake shoes. The bearings have been
cleaned and repacked. All are equiped with bearing buddies and caps.

The boat sits in a one foot wide channel which drops down six inches in
the center for a low profile. It could  probably use a wire brushing and
a coat of paint but this thing is "bullet proof". You really couldn't
buy the material and build it yourself for what I am asking.

Pictures will follow.

-tom s
.