[Public-List] Batteries

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Sun Jul 24 15:04:44 PDT 2011

If you look at both liner and non liner boats they both locate the
batteries in this area, this is not the actual bilge where the bilge pump
is located but above this.  The non liner boat has a storage bin in the
centre and forward sections of the cabin floor, also in a liner boat the
wast holding tank is located in same area.  I have had my batteries in
this area for over 10 years with no problems except for dust and food
particles from the galley.

Hope this helps
John Boor
MAHSEER #380