[Public-List] block sized

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 08:17:12 PDT 2011

Roger,

I misunderstood you. When you were referring to the tapered edge you were referencing the plan view of the spreader.  I assumed that you were referencing the crossectional view of the spreader!!  So from my point of view the blunt edge (non-tapered)  of the 1-1/8" cross section faces forward, and from your point of view the tapered edge on the plan view faces forward. All confused please raise your hands.

Michael