[Public-List] Mast up! No halyards~!

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:13:07 PDT 2011

I am in complete agreement. I'm not willing to take a risk, just
looking for a solution that I may have overlooked.

How about a remote control helicopter?

I guess I'll call the yard today.  Good to be back on the water:
https://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie/Jun162011?feat=directlink

-jeff

Jeffrey Fongemie