[Public-List] Galley table

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed Jun 1 14:15:09 PDT 2011

George

I remember he sent me some photos off site. Let check the archives on my e-mail at NMC and see what I find.

David

>>> George Dinwiddie 06/01/11 2:26 PM >>>
I don't believe I have any such photos on alberg30.org, but there's a
search box on the site you can use to look. There are photos of the
original table.

Note, there's also the Collaborate section of the alberg30.org site
where people can write their own articles or point to off-site
information. It only works, though, if people take an interest.

- George

On 6/1/11 8:29 AM, David Terrell wrote:
> Bill
>
> You may be thinking of Jacques who lives in Montreal(?). He shared
> pictures of his table some time ago - a real masterpiece of thinking and
> craftsmanship. His photos and help guided me in construction of a
> similar table. Maybe George can help us find the photos. They should be
> attached to the e-mails he sent at that time.
>
> David, 432
>

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Bill Newman wrote:
>
>> I recently saw a video on the list of someone showing a galley table
>> he had built which was arranges to be able to swing into multiple
>> positions. I have however not been able to find the video again. Can
>> anyone point me to this please?

When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
So many I love were not yet born. also see:
'The Middle' by Ogden Nash http://idiacomputing.com