[Public-List] Anyone got any good suggestions for holding tank vent fittings

Kirk Little kirkalittle at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:39:26 PDT 2011

Jonathan,

Salsa has a standard through hull made of white plastic (delron?) The hose runs straight up from the holding tank which is in the closet directly behind the head, and exits through the hull about 6" below the deck, no loops or check valves, and never had a problem.
-Kirk (Salsa #504)

P.S. Salsa and I will be leaving Bali Indonesia, hopefully this month bound for Madagascar, my longest ocean passage yet. For those interested I'll post my itinerary here before I go and at www.SailingSalsa.com