[Public-List] list

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Jun 14 21:25:27 PDT 2011

I apologize to everyone for making it so hard for people with bad
manners to leave the list.  I have removed Mr. Ezra and hope he won't
come back.

In case others are wondering how to leave the list, or to adjust their
subscription, there is a link at the bottom of every message:
bottom of that page is a field for your email address next to a button
that says "Unsubscribe or edit options"  This will get you to the page
that lets you do these things.

If the default instructions aren't clear enough, there are wordier
instructions at http://alberg30.org/lists/ that I wrote.

Occasionally someone has genuine difficulty, particularly when they've
forgotten the email address they used to join the list but it's still
being forwarded to an active mailbox.  If you do have trouble, please
sent me a note off-list telling me what you've tried, what result you've
gotten, and what you wanted to have happen.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org