[Public-List] Looking for ideas to organize cockpit lockers

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jun 20 11:28:38 PDT 2011

Despite the best of intentions both my lockers are as Joseph Conrad wrote
"everything on top and nothing at hand".  In other words, a mess of gear and
whatever I'm looking for is usually at the bottom.

One idea I did implement was to fix my extra fire extinguisher and primary
flare pistol kit to the underside of the lid of one of the cockpit lockers.
That way no matter what disorder reigns below, the emergency gear is always
first at hand when the lid is opened.

Gord #426 SURPRISE