[Public-List] Mast Rake

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 05:54:33 PDT 2011

Thanks Michael,

What you describe at the mast step makes sense. It would not be good
to have all the weight/force of the mast on one small section I'm
sure.

I should say that after sailing small boats with mast rake, and the
associated rudder helm, it was a pleasure to sail my A30 for the first
time in stronger winds having such a light touch on the tiller.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Fongemie