[Public-List] Fuel Guage after-the-fact

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 15:56:00 PDT 2011

Ed... That about it. But because the tanks are not perfect rectangles, you
could always empty the tank and then, assuming its a 16 gallon tank, add 4
gallons then make a 1/4 mark, add another 4 and make a 1/2 mark, etc.
Sounds good, but it's over-precision and probably not worth it. When you're
underway and heeled, it's probably wrong anyway. Go with your way Bob