[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Mar 1 05:51:56 PST 2011

Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that the boat ownership isn't fulfilling your hopes.

I don't have any experience with selling boats, only with buying them.
I would suggest that you make a list of the equipment on her, and of the
things you've restored (with they years you did so).

You can post a brief advertisement on
http://alberg30.org/collaborate/AlbergBoatsForSale if you like.

Please ask if you have questions or need help.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org