[Public-List] Head questions ...

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Mar 10 04:47:22 PST 2011

Some quick questions on installing heads.

1. Is there any reason to put the vented loop on the intake? I have never had
this before, but I have seen it on a few installations

2. I plan on having the vented loop between the head and the holding tank. Have
people had problems with waste siphoning from the tank back into the head. When
the head was connected to the through hull, this made more sense.

3. Does anyone have the rough  measurements handy from the head to the tank in
the standard port bunk position, and from the tank back to the exit by the
shrouds (middle of the head closet)? I will be down at the boat this weekend,
but ... was hopping to get things ordered before then.

Any help appreciated.

Jonathan
197