[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE

MG mgossin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:47:44 PST 2011

I don't want to say or write anything mean to all those who think I have
never heard of digital camera.  The problem is that we have just decided to
sell the boat and at the present time it is winter in Canada and the boat is
fully covered.  When spring has arrived permanently we will uncover the boat
and provide video for all to observe the boat.

The engine is fully rebuilt, the sails are in excellent conditions, There
is a jib a jenny and the main sail.  I am not desparate to sell.

If you think this is a scam then delete the e-mail.  Unnecessary churping is
unproductive.