[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE ..............Osprey on mast head

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 19:31:53 PST 2011

While Roger's suggestion has merit, it also has drawbacks.  To be effective you have to spend most of your time waiting for the offender to roost.  Your neighbors might also take offense to this method.

Short of a masthead antenna, which does make it a tricky perch, I have found a large sail needle mounted vertically keeps them off.  One attempt to settle on the mast head usually gets their attention real fast.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

Although a soldier by profession, I have never felt any sort of fondness for war, and I have never advocated it, except as a means of peace.
Ulysses S. Grant