[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE ..............Osprey on mast head

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Wed Mar 2 12:00:53 PST 2011

Funny.. my second thought was "or how about doing enough sailing
(especially in heavy weather) that the masthead no longer seems quite so
appealing to the osprey". We've got a tender boat, surely it's not too
difficult to put on enough heel to scare the things away.

It reminds me of the "what to do about spiders" discussion, where quite
a few answers tended towards: "I get out sailing at least once a week,
and have never had a problem with spiders" :)

Cheers,
Kris