[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE

vmarmei vmarmei at axis-design.org
Fri Mar 4 07:59:57 PST 2011

Again.... Sorry John....
My deepest & sincerest apologies to you....I was completely wrong...
the 1981 was the other A-30 listed...yours is the 1969.
William

Sorry John....
We are not interested in a gas engine....only a Diesel in a boat counts.
I also checked your boat over the internet
(www.harrisellis.com)....and I am wondering how is it that you list
the boat being built in 1981 with a sail number of #380 ????
Thanks
William