[Public-List] What to do with #554?

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Mon Mar 7 10:46:37 PST 2011

Pete,

I will just speak to the donating option.  Before I purchased my Alberg 30,
I had a Pearson 30 whose engine went up.  I donated the boat to CRAB,
Chesapeake Regional Accessible Boating.  Don Bakke is the director of CRAB
and he made the transaction very smooth for me.  I received a nice tax
deduction and they resold the boat and received the proceeds.  I am sure he
would be delighted with your Alberg 30.

If have no affiliation with CRAB but I believe in their mission.  You can
read more about them on their website  http://crabsailing.org/

Best of Luck in whatever you decide.

Woody
US 11