[Public-List] Head questions ...

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Thu Mar 10 05:40:23 PST 2011

Jonathan
 I put a vented loop between the head and the tank.  Rachel has a
picture of it somewhere in the stuff she posted on Picassa.
I will look for measurements when I get home tonight.  It has a check
valve and I have not found it releases any odor.
I know the risk is low since it enters the tank at  the top, but I feel
more comfortable that I can avoid a siphon when the tank is nearly full.

My boat is there Jonathan - climb aboard and look and measure if you
want - bit of a mess down below though!

Mike
Rinn Duin #272