[Public-List] Roller Furling for Sale

toorn at rogers.com toorn at rogers.com
Thu Mar 10 06:56:16 PST 2011

Brennan,
If your negotiations with Darrell stall please note that I'd be interested in hearing more about the furler. By way of introduction to the group my name is Pim van der Toorn, long time listener, first time poster. Along with my brother-in-law John Bradbury, we bought A30 WINDWARD #369 from the wonderful Marianne King-Wilson about a year ago - and thank you Gord Laco for putting the two of us in touch then, and the invaluable advice and help since. After a good scrub WINDWARD was happy to see the sparkling waters of Georgian Bay again (we're near Parry Sound) after a long spell on the hard. We hope to add an auto furl rig for safety and convenience  reasons, but also to shorten the time it takes to get the boat ready to sail - the weekends are short and sailing time is precious! Brennan you can reach me at toorn at rogers.com
Happy sailing everyone, what a knowledgeable and helpful group this is - glad to be aboard.
Pim