[Public-List] Head questions ...

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu Mar 10 13:21:59 PST 2011

George,

Hope this doesn't apply to human urine.  I came across an article describing
how a green organization in England had determined the stuff actually helps
compost piles so they encouraged their employees to personally improve their
on site compost inventory.  Of course, I told wife Jeanne, a Master Gardner,
I would dedicate myself to improving the quality of her back yard compost
facility.  After all, it's based on scientific data and less than five steps
from my garage shop.  Saves water to; I love being an environmentalist!

Best,

Roger