[Public-List] jkjhu - west coast ALbergs for sale

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 15:59:36 PST 2011

Hello Jeff,  Haven't committed to it, but have been thinking about  listing Dolce next month.  She is berthed in Everett Marina, a bit north of Seattle.  I set her up for cruising into the Pacific.  All new SS standing rigging, running rigging, new North cruising main, 145 genoa and Harken RF, new interior with new cushions and varnished mahogany lined focsle, new electrical with digital sounder/GPS/chart plotter. also has a universal 25 hp marine diesel with 550 hrs. I am renewing the cockpit floor with an engine hatch next week. Probably will ask around$29,500 If I list with a broker.

If you are interested, I would be happy to show her to you when you are in the area. A-30's are great boats - solid and comfortable, and great lines for Puget Sound, or offshore in the Pacific.

Btw there are at least two A-30's around SF, and maybe half dozen or so inWashington and BC.

Cheers,
Glenn Brooks

Sent from my iPad