[Public-List] jkjhu - west coast ALbergs for sale

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 17:10:17 PST 2011

Jeff,

Searching for boats is sometimes the best part. Are you aware of the local Cal/west coast sailing magazine Latitude 38? You can look at the 'Classy Classifieds' on line. There is a Triton 28' listed this month- bit smaller version of the A-30 for sale for $2500 - which is a great price for a very stout boat- Tritions are very stout boats and fully capable of sailing on the Bay or out to Hawaii and beyond if you wanted to. I don't know what condition the boat is in, but it sounds like a very good value.

Cheers
Glenn