[Public-List] Dodger

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:03:48 PDT 2011

Andrew

I purchased what I think you are looking for last year. The product I purchased was thru bolted on the cabin top and had a moveable "jawlike"opening through which the end piece on the dodger tube fit. a clevis pin ties the whole system. Am I looking for the right thing.

After searching tonight, I have not found them in West Marine or Defender. In Traverse City, dodgers are made at two places. One is a Doyle loft; the other does all kinds of "canvas" work. Both are good at making dodgers. I will check on this tomorrow and get back to you.

You also might try rigging only.com. While they do not sell tubing and related items, there is a good chance may know who does. Ask for Jeff or Tom.

More tomorrow - whether I find what you want or not.

David, 432

>>> "A. Lincoln" 03/29/11 2:46 PM >>>
Hey folks,

The plates that attach the dodger bar to the boat busted. The bar
itself is fine, I just need new attachments - where can I order these
separately?

Thanks,
Andrew #123