[Public-List] An Interview with Yves Gelinas - Owner of Alberg 30 Jean-Du-Sud

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Sun May 22 17:10:16 PDT 2011

Hello all,

In Oct 2009 I interviewed Yves at the Sailboat Show for three different
audiences... for the A30 crowed to speak about the capabilities of the boat
(having sailed solo around the world), for the filmmaking crowd about making
an award winning film as the only cast and crew, and for Yves, to highlight
some of the capabilities and inner workings of his Cape Horn self steering
systems.  So, I've been sitting on the footage for a couple years, and last
night I put it up in its raw format, unedited.  I thought it might be a
while before I get to play with it, so in the mean time, there's about 30
minutes of sort of unfocused interesting interview to go check out.  Check
it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGpcKRL9dP8

-Brian