[Public-List] Stiff Main Sheave

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat May 14 05:15:07 PDT 2011

Mornin Don,

On some of the earlier boats they used Tufnell - I use a bit of Davis Teflon
grease on the shaft, but Danny Klacko put an SS bearing into our alu sheave
to avoid the alu SS contact at the turning point. Works well, but that was
all part of Sunstone's mast retro fit project back in 97

Are you in yet ?

Best

John